1. Online Membership Registration must be complete for 24 hours before any official can access their online curriculum.
2. Look for links to the online education modules under the OFFICIALS tab at USAHockey.com. You will need your Last Name and USAH Officiating Number (received by email after online membership registration) to access the system.
3. Once the official begins the Online Education Program they must complete it within the following timelines,
- LEVEL 1 - Must complete within 60 days
- LEVEL 2, 3, & 4 - Must complete within 45 days
4. Each Official Level has both Required and Elective-Menu requirements. You will not receive your Card and Crest until all course category requirements are completed.
5. Level 1 has both pre-seminar and post-seminar modules to complete. It is strongly recommended to each official to complete the pre-seminar modules before attending their seminar.
6. Once a module is complete, the official must successfully pass a brief quiz. If the official misses too many questions, he/she will be required to complete the module again until a passing grade is received.
7. Online education does not need to be completed in one day. Officials may stop/resume as many times as they want until the course is completed.